Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Heavenly Father Loves Me

Today was our Stake Conference, so I didn't get to teach today. The confrence was a broadcast and it was really beautiful! The spirit was so strong! It was such a great spiritual recharge!

Here is what I am planning to do for Junior primary on Sunday. After I talk about the song and what it means to me I am going to give them a coloring page and crayons that I made for each verse. I am going to tell them to color the picture when I sing about it in the song. This way they have something do while I sing and are listening to the words of the song. I know they really like it when I do this activity.


  Then I will tell them to color their own picture and we will put it  up on the board for everyone to see.
If you would like me to send you these feel free to email me handcraftingharmony@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment